Wednesday, January 31, 2007

2nd - 4th round picks

2nd - Jason Schmidt - Schmidt isn't overpowering like he was a few years ago, but he is still good for 180+ K's and great ERA and WHIP, all of which will be helped by moving to Dodger Stadium.
3rd - Torii Hunter - I needed an OF in the worst way and Hunter has a lot going for him. The Twins offense is looked very good so I should expect 25+ HRs and 90+ RBI's plus another 30 SB's.
3rd - Michael Cuddyer - Speaking of the Twins. Cuddyer is coming off a breakout year. Hopefully it won't be a career year and I can get .285/30/100/100 from him.
4th - Mark Buehrle - Buehrle has been a top tier starter for 5 years before having a down year last season. I believe that was an aberration and he will be back in 16/130/3.50/1.20 form in 2007.

I don't have a 5th round so it will be a while until my next pick in the 6th round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home